HOW TO USE OUR PRE-NUMBING CREAM
In order to ensure maximum numbing, you MUST WRAP AND COVER THE CREAM AFTER IT IS APPLIED and please do not drink any alcohol within 24 hours of Tattooing, or the numbing may not be as effective or long lasting. Please note; every body type is different and everyone experiences different lengths of numbing. The AVERAGE numbing duration is around 3 hours.
Please spot test the day prior to use on a small area that’ll be tattooed the next day, especially if you have sensitive skin for 10 - 20 minutes to ensure that your skin doesn’t become inflamed. Some minor localized redness is normal.
Steps for use:
1. Wash and exfoliate the area to be tattooed thoroughly with soap and water to remove dirt, skin oil and dead skin. This will help the cream penetrate deeper and achieve a longer numbing sensation. Make sure to dry the area completely before applying the cream.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream (2mm thick) to the area to be tattooed and spread lightly over skin. ** IMPORTANT ** (DO NOT RUB IN COMPLETELY!)
THE MOST IMPORTANT AND CRITICAL STEP
3. Cover with plastic film (i.e Saran Wrap, etc. but please avoid "cling wrap" or any type of sticky film). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
4. Leave the numbing cream and wrap in place for 60 to 90 minutes MAX before tattoo procedure.
5. After 60 to 90 minutes, remove the plastic wrap and wipe the cream away with paper towel and you’re ready for your pain free tattoo!
PRO TIP *For longer sessions, we recommended using our Numbing Spray or Numbing Gel for extended "All-Day" sessions!
Skin typically remains numb for 3 - 4 hours once cream is removed depending on your skin type and location on the body.
Disclaimer: Pure Numb LLC assumes no responsibility for allergic reactions or adverse effects of any kind, please read the ingredients and instructions for use carefully before use and ask any questions you may have. If you have ever had any skin problems or allergic reactions or you’re in doubt at all, then you should probably not use it.